Holiday Gift Program is Open!
Whether we’re 8 years old or 80, the magic of a gift never goes out of style. For decades, generous neighbors and local businesses have teamed up to bring the magic of holiday gifts and essentials to hundreds of young people and families through our Holiday Gift Program.
Through the generosity of local businesses, churches, and neighbors, each year over 800 children are given a gift to help make their holidays bright.
Additionally, those who live in the Wexford Ridge Neighborhood or the Tree Lane Family Apartments can submit a request for a Holiday Food Basket delivery. These baskets are generously provided by and delivered by the members of the St. Thomas Aquinas Parish on Old Sauk Road.
- Info coming soon.
To Register (click here):
- Registration is for youth 0-18 years old on Madison’s west side. Eligible Zip Codes are: 53711, 53719, 53717, 53705.
- Registration forms will be accepted from October 1 – October 31 every year.
- Families can register online here: https://form.jotform.com/232684251983060.
- Registering your child does not guarantee that you will receive gifts.
- Gift requests should be $30 or less in value (DO NOT request items like a tablet, a bike, etc.).
- Families can register over the phone with the Community Receptionist at (608) 833 – 4979.
- Families can pick-up & drop-off a registration form in the LCEC mailbox or office at 55 S Gammon Rd Madison, WI 53717.
- Families will be contacted the first week of December regarding if they will receive gifts.
- Gift pick-up typically happens the second week of December, but this can change from year to year.
- Families will be asked to provide identification, a utility bill or a medical card to verify their address at pick-up.
Contact Hannah Bunting by email at Hannah@LCECmadison.org or phone at 608.833.4979 x224. Thank you!