For 43 years, this place has drawn in children, youth, adults and elders from all walks of life to take care of one another and create a more just, healthy and vibrant community. Your generosity keeps this hub of free educational, social, recreational, and civic activities humming with:
- A variety of food programs connecting individuals and families facing hunger and food insecurity with the generosity of grocery stores, service clubs, business groups, gardeners, and farmers
- Employment support through work placement, vocational education and English language tutoring, individual assistance with resumes, job searches and interview skills, and a successful social enterprise for young adults with disabilities
- Afterschool/evening programming and an eight-week summer camp for K-12 children and youth focused on academic success, creativity and artistic expression, health and fitness, and service/leadership
- WWMV-LP Many Voices, One Community radio produced by the community for the community in partnership with local schools, colleges, community groups, and neighbors, broadcasting out the the Center at 95.5 FM
- Free monthly community dinners, free exercise and enrichment classes, space for dozens of groups offering their own programs and services to the community, and so much more…
If you believe in building community over the long term:
Consider joining our SOLID Circle of sustaining donors with your monthly gift or multi-year pledge.
If you need to pay for a room rental:
Click HERE to be taken to the room rental page.
If you prefer to send a check:
Lussier Community Education Center, 55 S Gammon Rd, Madison WI 53717
Questions or feedback?
Please contact us at 608.833.4979.