Our innovative building is strategically situated on the Jefferson Middle School and Memorial High School campuses, across the street from the Wexford Ridge apartment complex, adjacent to athletic fields on Gammon Road, and one block from West Towne Mall.
This dynamic community facility provides:
12,000 square feet of energy efficient and green built space
Flexible multi-purpose classrooms, a computer lab, commercial kitchen, food pantry, radio recording studio, meeting spaces, a gym, and more…
Steps for renting a room at the LCEC:
1. Know the details of your event. Think about the date, time, and how many people will be attending.
2. Look at the different spaces that we offer and determine what best suits your needs, LCEC Rooms and Rates are available here.
3. Contact Clifford Wilford, Administrative Assistant (ext 221)
4. Download our Space Rental Packet, which contains the Facility Use Request Form, Facility Use Agreement, Sign In Sheet, and Rooms and Rates form.
5. Your event will be confirmed after we receive the Space Rental Packet, security deposit, and/or payment.