The Lussier Community Education Center is a fast-paced, community-minded, Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates interested in any position with the LCEC should support our mission (building community, creating opportunities, enriching education), demonstrate multicultural competency, and be able to work with diverse populations. People of color and those bilingual/bi-cultural in English/Spanish are encouraged to apply.
Links below lead to detailed information about each position, including the specific position’s required application materials. Only complete applications will be considered. If you wish to be considered for more than one opening, please submit separate application materials for each.
Once a position has been filled, its status will be updated below.
Candidates for any position must complete the LCEC’s required employment application and return it to 55 S Gammon Rd, Madison WI 53717 or email it to [email protected] Resumes and cover letters will be accepted with the LCEC’s application form, but not in place of it.
- LTE Youth Worker with the LCEC’s High School Program – One position to start ASAP.
- PASS AmeriCorps Member with the LCEC’s High School Program – Two positions to start ASAP. Applicants start here: Partners in After School Success (PASS) AmeriCorps Program.
Status of Previous Openings
- PASS AmeriCorps Member with the LCEC’s Middle School Program (this position has been filled)
- Youth Resource Center (Middle School) Program Lead (this position has been filled)
- Communications/Development Assistant (this position has been filled)
- Elementary Lead Teacher (this position has been filled)
- Weekend Custodian (this position has been filled)