2013 dates coming soon!
Lussier Community Education Center
55 S Gammon Rd.
Madison, WI 53717
Eric Elderbrock (Market Manager)
On Saturday, November 17th, we served a hot meal of breakfast burritos, bacon, sausage and spinach salad.
Thank you to Mary from HoneyBee Bakery for donating your time to cook this fantastic meal and thanks to all of the vendors for providing their delicious products!
We will regularly host local musicians, including local favorite 'old-timey string band' Moldy Jam.
Thank you for your support this summer at the MadWest Farmers' Market! 2012 marked the second season of the MadWest Winter Farmers' Market. Below you can see some of the delicious products that will be available this winter. The MadWest Winter Farmers' Market will be held weekly in the gym of the Lussier Community Education Center. The market will be a place for our community to come together in celebration of fresh, local food, health and family fun.
Who will be at the Market?
Delicious products you can find at the Winter Market
- Crossroads Community Farm
- B's Honey
- Honey Bee Bakery
- Jordandal Farms
- Edelweiss Cheese
- Nessalla Kombucha
- LiL chocolates LLC
- Gitt Organics/ GITTOrtillas
- Emerald Meadows
- Herb'n Oyster
- Underground Meats
- Café Social
- Nature's Bakery Cooperative
- Pink Overalls/ Bella Luna-Creamery
- Under The Oaks Farm
- Fresh, organic produce (potatoes, winter squash, onions, leeks, spinach, sweet peppers, carrots, broccoli, salad greens, head lettuce, beets, sweet potatoes, garlic, cabbage, kohlrabi, leeks, parsnips, turnips, radishes, celeriac, bok choy, and more!)
- Homemade Breads and Baked Goods
- Local Cheeses
- Pasture-raised meats (chicken, turkey, pork, beef, lamb, pheasant, veal )
- Cured Meats
- Handmade Chocolates
- Mushrooms (Shitake, Oyster, etc)
- Sauerkraut and Kimchee
- Salsa and Tomato Sauve
- All Natural Soaps