November 16 - December 21, 2013
Lussier Community Education Center
55 S Gammon Rd.
Madison, WI 53717
Eric Elderbrock (Market Manager)
Thank you for your support last winter at the second season of the MadWest Winter Farmers' Market. We are gearing up for another delicious market. Below you can see some of the delicious products that will be available this winter.
The MadWest Winter Farmers' Market will be held weekly in the gym of the Lussier Community Education Center. The market will be a place for our community to come together in celebration of fresh, local food, health and family fun.
This years vendors includ the following:
- Crossroads Community Farm
- B's Honey
- Honey Bee Bakery
- Jordandal Farms
- Creme de la Coulee Creamery
- Roots Chocolates LLC
- Gitt Organics/ GITTOrtillas
- Emerald Meadows family Farm
- Herb'n Oyster
- Nature's Bakery Cooperative
- Pecatonica Valley Farm
- Healthy. Happy. Hummus.
Delicious products to look for at the Winter Market
- Fresh, organic produce (potatoes, winter squash, onions, leeks, spinach, sweet peppers, carrots, broccoli, salad greens, head lettuce, beets, sweet potatoes, garlic, cabbage, kohlrabi, leeks, parsnips, turnips, radishes, celeriac, bok choy, and more!)
- Homemade Breads and Baked Goods
- Local Cheeses
- Pasture-raised meats (chicken, turkey, pork, beef, lamb, pheasant, veal )
- Cured Meats
- Handmade Chocolates
- Mushrooms (Shitake, Oyster, etc)
- Sauerkraut and Kimchee
- Salsa and Tomato Sauce
- All Natural Soaps