The Lussier Community Education Center is a fast-paced, community-minded, Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates interested in any position with the LCEC should support our mission (building community, creating opportunities, enriching education), demonstrate multicultural competency, and be able to work with diverse populations. People of color and those bilingual/bi-cultural in English/Spanish are encouraged to apply.
Links below lead to detailed information about each position, including the specific position’s required application materials. Only complete applications will be considered. If you wish to be considered for more than one opening, please submit separate application materials for each.
Once a position has been filled, its status will be updated below.
Candidates for any position must complete the LCEC’s required employment application and return it to 55 S Gammon Rd, Madison WI 53717 or email it to [email protected] Resumes and cover letters will be accepted with the LCEC’s application form, but not in place of it.
The LCEC is proudly part of the Partners in After School Success (PASS) AmeriCorps Program. We are filling three AmeriCorps positions to start September 2017 — two with our high school program and one with our middle school program.
- PASS AmeriCorps Member with the LCEC’s High School Program
- PASS AmeriCorps Member with the LCEC’s Middle School Program
Status of Previous Openings
- Youth Resource Center (Middle School) Program Lead (this position has been filled)
- Communications/Development Assistant (this position has been filled)
- Elementary Lead Teacher (this position has been filled)
- Weekend Custodian (this position has been filled)